Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Day One - A Blog Begins

  • Friday 3 June 2011
  • Nigel Finn
  • For some years now I have been posting photos to Flickr, predominantly as a way of getting my photography into the public eye at zero cost. But something has always been missing. There always seems to be something more interesting in the stories behind the photos, the fascinating and curious people I come across while looking for my next shot, or maybe something a little more personal in why I was hanging bananas on a washing line, or trying to take a close up photo of my own nose.


    So that's what this little blogette is all about. Hopefully you'll get to see some photos you may like, but mostly it's about the stories that surround them. I can't pretend that they will all be stories that will curl your toes, or make your belly ache with laughter, but hopefully they'll be just about interesting enough to make you pop back from time to time, and maybe say "Hi."

    Oh, and if you should ever want to buy a copy of my photos, well that would be a lovely little bonus too. Just get in touch.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment